patent an idea https://unoriginaldeviant.tumblr.com/post/183187101972/3-ways-you-can-support-american-inventors; Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how to pitch an invention to a company good understanding you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.