Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.